Monday, August 10, 2009

My Nieces I Love to Pieces!






My two nieces Lexie and Kaitlyn are in town this summer. They have been living in Oregon with their mom, but come to visit while they are off track and for the summer with their dad (my brother) who just lives a few houses down the street from me. Their mom is moving to Nevada this summer while they are here so they get to fly home to a new home in a new town and go to a new school. I decided it would be fun to have them come and make some name signs for their rooms so that they will have something they picked out when they get home. Their signs turned out to be adorable! And we had so much fun making them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave me you email address when ordering so I can contact you for your mailing address and send you an invoice through paypal. Or you can contact me at nickiehlers@hotmail.com. Thanks!!