Thursday, November 1, 2012

Please bare with me while I get this up and going!!

Hello everyone! I am switching over from my web site to my blog to see if I can make it all work on one site. My website host has had lots of issues as of late and I need to find a new host but I am not sure where to go just yet. So in the mean time I wanted to post some projects here for you to view.
Hopefully you will be able to link to posts of a category on the side of this blog and find some ideas for your vinyl projects. If you are not finding somethig you are looking for please leave a comment and I will get you photos or work up a custom design. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave me you email address when ordering so I can contact you for your mailing address and send you an invoice through paypal. Or you can contact me at nickiehlers@hotmail.com. Thanks!!