Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Happy Birthday Kya Rose!!!
My youngest sister in law lives in Cedar City and her daughter's birthday is this sunday. they wont be able to come up to Salt Lake so we sent her this adorable board for her present. We (my kids and hubby and I) love Kya so much!! We love her mom Becky too! They lives with us until Kya was two and then we babysat while Becky worked for another 4 years. We are happy that Becky got married to Casey this last November and they moved to go to school, but we miss them so much! We wish Kya a Happy 7th Birthday! Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave me you email address when ordering so I can contact you for your mailing address and send you an invoice through paypal. Or you can contact me at nickiehlers@hotmail.com. Thanks!!