Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankyou Teachers!


Hannah and Enoch have both had wonderful teachers this year at school. So today being their last day of school, I wanted to send a thankyou gift to each of them. I ended up deciding that my 8x8 boards make a great gift and personalized a quote for each of them.

Enoch's teacher Mrs. Campbell had given me this quote earlier in the year so hers reads: All that I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hannah's teacher has been teaching 2nd grade at the same school for about 20 years so I thought she might like this quote: Education: what remains after you have forgotten all that you have been taught.

We are so excited for summer to be here and hope for great teachers again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to leave me you email address when ordering so I can contact you for your mailing address and send you an invoice through paypal. Or you can contact me at nickiehlers@hotmail.com. Thanks!!